Let everyone celebrate your design story
As you may have read from our vision, one of the biggest goals for Interaction Awards this year is to increase community outreach while promoting accessible and inclusive design.
We want to encourage participation from all over the world, across every level of experience. To do this, we lowered the barrier to enter your projects. Entrants may submit their work in any language and videos with your submissions are optional. This is also why fees are structured by professional or student status and geographic region. Read more about the Interaction Awards categories, rules, and prizes.
We accept submissions in the following six categories:
- Optimizing :: Making daily activities more efficient
- Engaging :: Capturing attention, creating delight and delivering meaning
- Empowering :: Enabling people to g beyond their limits
- Expressing :: Encouraging self-expression and/or creativity
- Connecting :: Facilitating communication between people and communities
- Disrupting :: Re-imagining completely an existing product or service
All entries are judged in two rounds. The first round is a peer-review, which is open to all IxDA members who wish to participate. Shortlisted entries will then enter a second round, which will be closely evaluated by our 2022 Interaction Awards jury.