The Interaction Awards invites you to submit your design work for consideration in the 2020 Interaction Awards!
Founded by the Interaction Design Association (IxDA), the Interaction Awards celebrates design quality and innovation from around the world. Our goal is to curate the work that showcases how interaction design impacts and improves human lives.
Submit your best design work
We accept submissions in the following six categories:
- Optimizing :: Making daily activities more efficient
- Engaging :: Capturing attention, creating delight and delivering meaning
- Empowering :: Enabling people to go beyond their limits
- Expressing :: Encouraging self-expression and/or creativity
- Connecting :: Facilitating communication between people and communities
- Disrupting :: Re-imagining completely an existing product or service
All entries are judged in two rounds. First: your work will be peer-reviewed by IxDA members from around the world. Second: Shortlisted entries will be closely evaluated by our 2020 Interaction Awards jury for the final considerations
We believe in diversity of not only cultures but also of experience. Professional and student projects are evaluated together in each category. In fact, students can enter their first projects free! Fees are structured by professional or student status and geographic region. Read more about the Interaction Awards categories, rules, and prizes here.
This year, Jennifer Sarich-Harvey, the Head of Design at Pillpack (United States), will be steering the team together with Fabricio Dore, Associate Partner and VP of Design at McKinsey (Brazil).
They are both looking forward to seeing your work and greeting you at the next Interaction Awards celebration on Friday evening, 7 February 2020, during the Interaction Week 2020 in Milan, Italy.
New Awards Jury
Our new jury chair is still a secret — but will be revealed soon. We will also be introducing a new jury for this year and will be sharing profiles in the coming months. Stay tuned!
Spread the word
We have exciting plans in store and we can’t wait to share them with you as the year unfolds. In the meantime, please help us spread the word:
- Tweet about the Interaction Awards (#IxDAwards) and follow us on Twitter (@ixdawards) for updates
- Show your support on Facebook and like the Interaction Awards
We’re always available to address questions or suggestions: email@example.com